Real estate is a big deal. For most Americans, a home is the most expensive purchase they’ll make in their lifetime. It’s a serious transaction with significant financial and emotional ramifications for the parties involved, and having proper representation is critical.
Only real estate professionals who are members of the National Association of Realtors (NAR) can call themselves REALTORS. All REALTORS adhere to NAR’s strict Code of Ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. That’s why all real estate licenses are NOT the same.
The Code of Ethics of the National Association of Realtors is the promise to the public that when dealing with a real estate agent that is a REALTOR, they can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. Only REALTORS pledge to abide by the Association’s Code of Ethics and only REALTORS are held accountable for their ethical behavior.
A REALTOR® provides SELLERS invaluable services:
- Can give you up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties
- Will market your property to other real estate agents and to the public
- Will know when, where and how to best market your property
- Can help you objectively evaluate every buyer’s proposal without compromising your marketing position
- Can help close the sale of your home.
A REALTOR® provides BUYERS invaluable services:
- Has many resources to assist yo in your home search
- Can provide objective information about each property
- Can help you negotiate
- Can help you determine your buying power
- Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property
- Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly
REALTOR® Designations are the Mark of Expertise and Service. Certifications & designations require a rigorous course of training and significant experience requirements.
Pam Reese holds the following designations and certifications:
- CRS – Certified Residential Specialist
- GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
- SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
- CDPE – Certified Distressed Property Expert
- SFR – Short Sale and Foreclosure Resource